STOKAI team and Rumble Horse Tech ltd are committed to protecting your personal information.
Who we are
STOKAI artificial intelligence simulation algorithms and calculation engine and STOKAI online website are products of Rumble Horse Tech ltd based in England.
How to contact us
Information we collect and use
Information about you that we collect and use includes:
- Information about who you are e.g. your name, phone, email and payment details including home address.
- Information about your contact with us e.g. phone calls, emails
- Information that is automatically collected e.g. via cookies to improve your browsing experience
- Information to allow you to access our online services e.g. user name, email address
Where we collect and use sensitive personal information, this information will only be collected and used where it’s needed to provide the STOKAI product and website or to comply with our legal obligations, and where we have also obtained your explicit consent to process such information.
Where we collect your information
We may collect your personal information directly from you, from a variety of sources, including:
- Registration on the webite
- Phone conversations with us
- Emails you send to us
- Participating in research surveys to help us understand you better and improve our products and services
- Our online services such as websites, social media and mobile device applications (‘Apps’)
Why we collect and use your information
We take your privacy seriously and we will only ever collect and use information which is personal to you where it is necessary, fair and lawful to do so. We will collect and use your information only if are able to satisfy one of the lawful processing conditions set out in the data protection laws.
This will be the case where:
- It’s necessary to provide the online service i.e. process your payment and a secure membership account,, we will require some personal information including your name, address, email and bank card details
- It’s necessary for us to meet our legal or regulatory obligations e.g. tell you about changes to Terms and Conditions or for the detection and prevention of fraud
- It’s in the legitimate interests of Rumble Horse Tech
- To deliver appropriate information and guidance so you are aware of the options that will help you get the best outcome from using STOKAI algorithms
- Where we need to process your information to better understand you and your needs so we can send you more relevant communications about STOKAI or any other future product developments of Rumble Horse Tech ltd
- To conduct research and collate management information to improve the products and services we offer
Where the processing is in our legitimate interests, we will always conduct an assessment to ensure that this use of your personal information is not excessive or unnecessary or otherwise more intrusive than it needs to be.
If you do not wish us to collect and use your personal information in these ways, it may mean that we will be unable to provide you with our products or services.
Under no ordinary circumstance, will we share your personal information with a third party or obtain your personal information from a third party unless required to do so by law or a competent regulatory body/agency or for the purpose of providing STOKAI product and service to you, for eg. we may need to use a third party to process bank card transactions.
Who we may share your information with
We may share your information with third parties for the reasons outlined in ‘Why we collect and use your information’
We may share your information with:
- Companies or product teams within Rumble Horse Tech ltd to maximise the benefit you get from using our products
- Credit and identity check agencies for ID verification and credit reference checks
- Companies we have chosen to support us in the delivery of the products and services we offer to you and other customers e.g. companies who can help us in our contact with you, or companies who help us process secure bank card transactions.
- The regulators; including the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), The Pensions Regulator (TPR) and the Information Commissioner’s Office for the UK (the ICO)
- Law enforcement and other appointed agencies who support us (or where they request the information) in the prevention and detection of crime
Whenever we share your personal information, we will do so in line with our obligations to keep your information safe and secure.
Where your information is processed
The majority of your information is processed in the UK.
However, some of your information may be processed by us or the third parties we work with in the European Economic Area (EEA), and countries such as India or the USA.
Where your information is being processed outside of the UK, we take additional steps to ensure that your information is protected to at least an equivalent level as would be applied by UK data privacy laws e.g. we will put in place legal agreements with our third party suppliers and do regular checks to ensure they meet these obligations.
How we protect your information
We take information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. Any personal information which is collected, recorded or used in any way, whether online or any other media, will have appropriate safeguards applied in line with our data protection obligations.
Your information is protected by controls designed to minimise loss or damage through accident, negligence or deliberate actions. Our employees also protect sensitive or confidential information when storing or transmitting information electronically.
Our security controls are aligned to industry standards and good practice; providing a control environment that effectively manages risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information.
We are registered with UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office and follow the guidelines and processes to keep your information secure. For more details, please visit https://ico.org.uk/.
How long we keep your information
To provide your product and meet our customer service standards, we keep your personal information and copies of records we create while you are a customer of ours.
When you no longer have a relationship with us, we will continue to keep your details to be able to identify you as a former member. We may use your details to contact you if there are any new marketing promotions for STOKAI or new product developments or enhancements that may interest you.
You can, at anytime, from the point of cancelling your membership let us know if you do not wish to receive marketing communications.
You have a number of rights under Data protection laws which may be exercised in certain circumstances. These are:
Right to be informed about how and why we are processing your personal information
Right of access to personal information relating to you
You have the right of access to your personal information. If you wish to receive a copy of the personal information we hold on you, you may make a data subject access request (DSAR).
Right to request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal information
If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that it is corrected.
Right to request erasure of your personal information
You can ask for your information to be deleted or removed if there is not a compelling reason for Rumble Horse Tech to continue to have it.
Right to restrict processing of your personal information
You can ask that we block or suppress the processing of your personal information for certain reasons. This means that we are still permitted to keep your information – but only to ensure we don’t use it in the future for those reasons you have restricted.
Right to data portability
You can ask for a copy of your personal information for your own purposes to use across different services. In certain circumstances, you may move, copy or transfer the personal information we hold to another service in a safe and secure way. For example, if you were to choose to use another Rumble Horse Tech product.
Right to object to processing of your personal information
You can object to Rumble Horse Tech ltd processing your personal information where: it’s based on our legitimate interests (including profiling); for direct marketing (including profiling); and if we were using it for scientific/historical research and statistics.
Right to not be subject to automated decision making including profiling
You have the right to ask Rumble Horse Tech to:
- give you information about its processing of your personal information
- request human intervention or challenge a decision where processing is done solely by automated processes
- carry out regular checks to make sure that our automated decision making and profiling processes are working as they should.
More information can be found on your rights here https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
If you want to talk to us about any of the individual rights, please contact us.
How to make a complaint
[Last Updated: 17-Jan-2021]